(I) It is recommended to reduce travel, especially inter-provincial travel, in the near future, avoid cities in medium-high risk areas, cities with local cases, especially port cities, and avoid non-essential travel to border areas.
(2) Take personal protective measures such as lighting code, temperature measurement, wearing masks, keeping a distance of "one meter line", washing hands frequently, avoiding crowds and crowding, and using chopsticks and spoons at meals.
(3) It is recommended to take a nucleic acid test before returning to school after the trip with negative nucleic acid proof within 48 hours.
(4) After the trip back to school, completes the daily health monitoring, 14 days not organize or participate in gathered during sexual activity, once his fever, dry cough, fatigue, sore throat, the unwell symptom such as loss of smell or taste, not their own, in a timely manner to the nearby fever outpatient service seeing a doctor, a doctor on the way to avoid taking public transportation, Truthfully report your contact history, travel history, and activity history to your doctor.
(5) Pay close attention to the situation of COVID-19. If a local case is found in a city you have visited, or if you have a red or yellow health code, you should immediately report to the community, accept management, and cooperate with the prevention and control measures.
(6) After returning to school from a trip, if you receive inquiries or reminders by text message or phone, you must cooperate with relevant departments in epidemic prevention and control as required.